Follow

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Update.

Hi guys!



Sorry I haven't been blogging a whole lot lately... But I have good reasons: I have been busy AND my Macbook pro hasn't been working well... Everything is very slow to load takes about 15-30 minutes. Sometimes it closes randomly, I'm not sure why; I have only had this Macbook pro laptop for about a year. I used to have PCs... Has anyone ever had this problem? If so, please tell me what you did!! I would like to get it fixed soon professionally but the Apple Store is like 3 hours away. This is the second time I have to fix my Macbook... kinda sad.

So I might just get a new PC this month, so I can finally go on my laptop without waiting forever and always crashing on me!

Do you have suggestions for affordables PC's? :)

I'm going to Ottawa this month, so I'll get my laptop after my trip!

Anyways I'm really forward to getting a new laptop! :) So I can blog more as well!!

- Caroline xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

i appreciate having feedback. i also love receiving suggestions for upcoming post so dont be scared to leave some! i try to read and reply to all of my comments, they honestly mean so much to me <3 if you want to email me, you can do so at sparklethiscity@outlook.com Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...