Follow

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

What I got for Christmas || 2015

First of all, Merry Christmas to everyone! Hope you all had a great Christmas & up next, a great New Year! Is it just me or 2016 sounds so promising?!

I try to do this post every year, people seem to really appreciate it. I really like reading these posts as well. Anyways, here's what I got this Christmas :) I'm super happy with everything!


Hair products, makeup, candies, gum, a wallet, soap, earrings, card holder...


Hoop earrings, triangle necklace, Cotton Candy Car Freshner, Fruits & Passion Body Care Duo Ocean Flower (shower gel & moisturizing butter), CD from Coldplay - A head full of dreams


Britney Spears Fantasy perfume kit (high school favorite), gift card from Gap, Old Navy & Banana Republic, DAVIDsTEA Your Daily Resolution, a purse.


The packaging is on point.


Some amazing clothing, scarfs, comfy pjs. (comfiest pj ever.)


This cute paint thing had lots of Bath & Body Works products.


So cute, right?! Bath & Body Works knows what's up...


I love Bath & Body Works and they all smell so good.


Some hair accessories from Ardene, I love them all :)


Hope everyone are enjoying their holidays! Leave me in the comments below what you got for Christmas! :) x

- Caroline xo



No comments :

Post a Comment

i appreciate having feedback. i also love receiving suggestions for upcoming post so dont be scared to leave some! i try to read and reply to all of my comments, they honestly mean so much to me <3 if you want to email me, you can do so at sparklethiscity@outlook.com Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...