Follow

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Things to do in December/Christmas

December is one of my favorite month of the year. I love Christmas; if it's even possible, I think I'm loving it more each year.

I have barely started Christmas shopping... but no stress, right? The other day, I bought a Christmas CD, that I'll listen to all december. And I'll probably watch many, many Christmas movie (#fave)!



  • Decorate your own room; go get you some fairy lights and put it in your room and you can actually leave them there all year.
  • Decorate a christmas tree.
  • Go for a walk when it's snowing outside.
  • Buy an ugly Christmas sweater to wear on the mornings of Christmas eve and Christmas.
  • Do a wine & cheese, also, buy all the Christmassy food! YUM. Candies, chocolate, CANDY CANES? Yes. Please.
  • Do yourself a hot chocolate with marshmallows and watch christmas movies with the family (ELF, Grinch, Home Alone, Love Actually...)
  • Listen to all the Christmas songs
  • Do some cool, Pinterest recipes
  • Do a gingerbread house
  • Christmas shopping when the festive music is playing, you can find some really good christmas playlist online.
  • Light all your candles
  • Go for a walk when there is a light snow :)
  • Relax and read books
  • Do some christmas inspired nail art
  • Try to do some cool DIY you see on Pinterest
  • Go take a walk in the woods and do a photoshoot
  • Take some photographies
  • Buy yourself a christmas themed PJs and some new slippers!
  • Make your friends & family Christmas cards
  • Go ice skating
  • Play board games
  • Build a snowman
  • Do some paper snow flakes
Hope you enjoyed this list! Xxxx

- Caroline x

No comments :

Post a Comment

i appreciate having feedback. i also love receiving suggestions for upcoming post so dont be scared to leave some! i try to read and reply to all of my comments, they honestly mean so much to me <3 if you want to email me, you can do so at sparklethiscity@outlook.com Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...