Follow

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

hello December!

post signature
Hello December! It is now time to eat chocolate everyday from our chocolate calendar; counting down the days 'til Christmas.

I can't believe we are already December & that Christmas is a few weeks away! Where did 2015 even go?! I have barely started shopping for Christmas gifts; I think I'll be going Christmas shopping today. And to believe that 2016 is a month away blows my mind.

I'm so excited about decorating and making my room cozy. I love hearing Christmas music while shopping. 




I'm a big Christmas lover and enjoy doing anything related to Christmas. I even bought a Christmas CD, and I think that now that it's December it's acceptable to listen to it.

I'm also looking for ideas for winter/christmas related blog post. So any ideas will be appreciated.

Anyways, can't believe it's now time to use my Twisted Peppermint & Vanilla Beam Noel candle from Bath & body works. I hope everyone has a great month of December, counting down the days 'til the magical day of Christmas...

- Caroline x


Twitter | Instagram | Email | Bloglovin'

No comments :

Post a Comment

i appreciate having feedback. i also love receiving suggestions for upcoming post so dont be scared to leave some! i try to read and reply to all of my comments, they honestly mean so much to me <3 if you want to email me, you can do so at sparklethiscity@outlook.com Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...