Follow

Monday, November 30, 2015

Yves Rocher | Haul

Hi everyone! Lately I've slowly started shopping a bit... it's the effect Christmas has on me haha! I'll show you what I bought at Yves Rocher, a store I love... Yves Rocher is an amazing store that has amazing products/offer. You basically always get tons of gifts, free products, 50% off of some products, samples, it's heaven for a beauty lover like me. Their product are amazing as well. Many of them are staples of mine. So anyways, here's what I bought/received as a gift, the last time I visited Yves Rocher...


3 min. Cranberry Cooling Effect Mask | I've been wanting to try this one for a while. During the winter time, a mask that makes my face looks glowy/radiant? uhm, how about yes?

Micellar Cleansing Water | This is staple for me. Much more affordable than Bioderma. This removes everything and smells so good. Leaves my skin feeling fresh and revitalized. It feels great on the skin. I love that you can use it on your eyes/face/lips. I need an endless supply of this.

Apple Delight Shimmering body lotion | This was a free gift. It smells amazing, apples and vanilla? Yum.  Can't wait to try it. A shimmering body lotion, sounds nice for the holidays!

Hydra Vegetal Moisture Boost Serum | As I don't have a Yves Rocher in town, whenever I'm there it means stocking up time! So naturally, I had to get one of my favorite serum. This is a repurchase for me. I had one half off and one as a free gift! YAY :) 



Spicy Vanilla Shower & Bath Gel | Anything vanilla speaks to me. This one smells delicious and I cannot wait to try it during the holidays.

Organic Vanilla Shower Gel | I have the body mist of this and I adore the smell. I wanted to buy a full size body wash to try it, but the girl at the counter told me I could get a free small one of various scents, so I took this one.. of course!

Free bracelets & a coin gold and black bag, samples of Sebo Vegetal Mattifying Gel Cream & comme une Evidence perfume



Next up are the Fizzy bath cubes; I've been wanting to try one for a while, so I picked some up! I picked: Raspberry, Vanilla & Apple Delight! Can't wait to try them!! I'm gonna try one tonight, not sure which one yet... :) 

Hope you enjoyed looking through my haul! If you love Yves Rocher as much as me, please feel to let me know your favorite products in the comments! :) xx

- - Caroline xo



Check out this amazing brand by clicking right here! x

No comments :

Post a Comment

i appreciate having feedback. i also love receiving suggestions for upcoming post so dont be scared to leave some! i try to read and reply to all of my comments, they honestly mean so much to me <3 if you want to email me, you can do so at sparklethiscity@outlook.com Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...