Follow

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

October Goals

Autumn is one of my favorite season. October is one of my favorite month as well; there's just something magical about it. Autumn means: cute clothes (I love the fashion in Autumn)., apple picking, hot chocolate, dark nail polish, leaves are changing colors, walks in the wood, cozy night in watching Netflix... I mean, the list could go on...



New seasons always inspire me. So, what are some of my goals for October? Well let's see...

  • Exercise/Discover new recipes/Eat more healthy/Go to the gym.
  • Blog more.
  • Start dancing again, I miss it so much!
  • Take beautiful photographies of this wonderful season.
  • Try to find a great skincare routine.
  • Take cozy nights in and watch movies/tv shows on Netflix, while drinking a hot chocolate! Total relaxation. ;) 
  • Start taking long walks in the neighbourhood on lovely afternoons/evenings.
  • Work on a new project of mine!
  • Read more.


No comments :

Post a Comment

i appreciate having feedback. i also love receiving suggestions for upcoming post so dont be scared to leave some! i try to read and reply to all of my comments, they honestly mean so much to me <3 if you want to email me, you can do so at sparklethiscity@outlook.com Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...