Follow

Thursday, September 10, 2015

MAC Extra Dimension Eyeshadow in Silver Sun



It's no secret that MAC eyeshadows are one of the most popular eyeshadows on the market. Why wouldn't they be? They're pigmented, smooth, last all day and have huge selection of beautiful, original colors.

My latest MAC eyeshadow is an Extra Dimension Eyeshadow in Silver Sun.  Silver Sun is a beautiful, unique that I don't have in my collection, it's a midtone dirty seafoam green.

Extra Dimensions eyeshadows are beautifully pigmented and can be used wet or dry. Let's not lie, this collection has a beautiful imprint that doesn't go away easily - YAY!



It's beautiful with brown eyes - works well with colors like shimmery browns, matte browns, darker greens, purples, blacks and golds.

Silver Sun stays on all day. It's super smooth - easy to work with. Also, blends really well. 


Even if it looks shimmery in the picture above, it doesn't look like this on the eyelid. So don't worry about having any fallouts!

Final thoughts || Great eyeshadow and amazing color. One of my most used eyeshadow at the moment. I really want to try more eyeshadows from the Extra Dimensions line. Please tell me in the comments if you have any suggestions!

Have a great morning/day/night/whenever you're reading this! Smile, discover new things and meet new cool people!

*Follow me/Contact me*

No comments :

Post a Comment

i appreciate having feedback. i also love receiving suggestions for upcoming post so dont be scared to leave some! i try to read and reply to all of my comments, they honestly mean so much to me <3 if you want to email me, you can do so at sparklethiscity@outlook.com Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...