Follow

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Bourjois 1 seconde nail polish | Turquoise Block



If you know me, you know that I own way too many turquoise things. It's one of my favorite color alongside coral.

My sister actually bought this for my birthday, she knows me well, right? So you guessed it, I love this color. A bright turquoise/aquamarine is right up my alley. This doesn't look like anything I already have.

As I mentioned, I love the color but I also love the 'gel/silicone-like' formula. It is opaque in just one coat. And with the panoramic brush, the application is so easy. It dries super quick as well.

The only downside to this beaut' is that it start chipping after 2-3 days. But on a more positive note, it's quick to apply, dries fast and is gorgeous.

Caroline. xx

*Follow me/Contact me*

No comments :

Post a Comment

i appreciate having feedback. i also love receiving suggestions for upcoming post so dont be scared to leave some! i try to read and reply to all of my comments, they honestly mean so much to me <3 if you want to email me, you can do so at sparklethiscity@outlook.com Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...