Follow

Thursday, July 30, 2015

My Summer Playlist

Summer is my favourite season. I wish it would last longer! It goes by so fast. How is July almost over? Did summer even start? Here, we didn't get that much of great weather. So. please. August, please be good to us!

Summer has many perks. But one that I really like is finding the ultimate Summer song. So that's why Im gonna share the songs Im listening to this summer!




1. Cool For The Summer - Demi Lovato
2. I don't know - The Sheepdogs
3. Stubborn Love - The Lumineers
4. Cant feel my face - The Weekend
5. Supersoaker - Kings of Leon
6. Take Me Out - Franz Ferdinand
7. Out of mind - Tove Lo
8. What You Know - Two Door Cinema Club
9. Alive - Empire Of The Sun
10. Take a walk - Passion Pit


What's your favorite song this Summer!?


Caroline x

*Follow me/Contact me*

No comments :

Post a Comment

i appreciate having feedback. i also love receiving suggestions for upcoming post so dont be scared to leave some! i try to read and reply to all of my comments, they honestly mean so much to me <3 if you want to email me, you can do so at sparklethiscity@outlook.com Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...