Follow

Monday, June 29, 2015

The beauty blogger tag

Hi everyone! Long time no talk - I've been super busy and on top of that my Macbook pro isn't working anymore. I called apple and they told me I need to bring it to the apple store - which is 3 hours away... So I have no idea what to do? anyways let's do a tag!

Why did you start blogging and how long have you been blogging for?
I started a beauty blog because I've been interested in the beauty community for a while (youtube) but didn't feel comfortable filming videos so when I discovered beauty blogs, I had to make one! I've been since 2012!

Whose blog did you fall in love with first?
 Don't remember - but there was so many!


What was the first blogosphere hyped about product that you bought? Was it worth the hype?

Urban Decay Naked Palette - yes. I still use it to this day!


What are you five favourite things about blogging and being a Beauty Blogger?

1. Community - I love talking with other bloggers as we have similar interests

2. Writing blog posts - I've always loved to write and it's a big part of being a blogger!

3. Reading Blogs - I love reading other blogs post: to learn about things, get inspiration, etc!

4. Comments - Comments make me so happy! I love reading them all and replying!

5. Overall experience - I love the fact that blogging puts you in contact with companies/PR, makes you meet new people, learn new things, achieve goals, develop different skills, etc


What have you learnt from being a Beauty Blogger?

That it takes alot time, patience, determination, organisation. It's alot of work - basically a full time job! But if you enjoy it, that's what matters!


Have you changed anything since becoming a Beauty Blogger?

Trying to be more organised


What advice would you give to a beauty blogger just starting out?

Define yourself by looking for inspiration everywhere.


What are your top 5 makeup brands?
MAC, Benefit, Urban Decay, Too faced, Tarte



Recommend your top 5 beauty products..

MAC Brave lipstick, Urban decay naked palette, Benefit they're real mascara, Benefit porefessional primer, Urban Devay Primer Potion

Hope you enjoyed this tag xx



 

No comments :

Post a Comment

i appreciate having feedback. i also love receiving suggestions for upcoming post so dont be scared to leave some! i try to read and reply to all of my comments, they honestly mean so much to me <3 if you want to email me, you can do so at sparklethiscity@outlook.com Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...