Follow

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Empties #7

So many empties lately - really need to write a blog post! Haha! I always enjoy reading empties post because you know the person really know about the product.


Yves Rocher hydra vegetal fresh gel undereye bags/ I love this product. Hydra Vegetal from Yves Rocher is one of my favorite skincare line. I love the smell & what it does my skin. It brightens up m undereye and makes me look much more awake (even when I don't sleep that much!)

Yves Rocher hydra vegetal 24h intense hydrating gel cream/This cream is amazing - I adore it. Makes my dry skin feel much nicer!

got2b smooth operator smoothing hairspray/ One of my favorite since highschool. I love what it does to my hair - leaves them looking soft without that crunchy feeling. Plus it smells sooo nice!

Pantene pro-v no crunch curls whip moisturizer + styler/ I really liked that mousse for my curly hair! I would repurchase.

dermaglow micellar waterbased cleanser/ I really tought it was a good micellar water, great alternative to my well-loved Bioderma. 

La roche posay physiological soothing toner/ This toner was great. It really helped my skin & smelled really nice!

*Follow me/Contact me*



No comments :

Post a Comment

i appreciate having feedback. i also love receiving suggestions for upcoming post so dont be scared to leave some! i try to read and reply to all of my comments, they honestly mean so much to me <3 if you want to email me, you can do so at sparklethiscity@outlook.com Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...