Follow

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Nine little things

Hi! Hope you're all having a great week!

Lately, I've been feeling inspired/creative/motivated. Yay! :) So anyways, I thought I would show you   little things that are making me happy right now. Hope you enjoy...



Fekkai Hair Perfume | Hair perfume?! Yes please. I love it. They all smell so amazing.


This book is so cool! They have random words and you draw as you please. It's so fun and relaxing.


One of my favorite Bath & Body Works smell of all time. And I actually finished this candle this week. ahhh! :(


A ''painting'' I did with some makeup brands. :)


My cute little jewellery "container"? With a cute little bird on it...


My Woodstock concert poster.


Drives + re listening to this Metro Station CD = perfection.


Loving my MacBook Pro!


Also, re listening to Mayday Parade's album. The best.


3 comments :

  1. Love this! I always love to read posts like this, makes me feel happier inside, as sad as that sounds! xx

    That Girl Rhianna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! it does make me feel happier too ahah

      Delete

i appreciate having feedback. i also love receiving suggestions for upcoming post so dont be scared to leave some! i try to read and reply to all of my comments, they honestly mean so much to me <3 if you want to email me, you can do so at sparklethiscity@outlook.com Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...