Follow

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Currently loving | Beauty ♡


Hi everyone! Hope you're all doing well. Today I'm here to talk about what beauty products I'm currently loving.


Maybelline Baby skin instant pore eraser | A great cheap drugstore alternative to high end, can't say it's comparable to high end, but it's still great, and does it's job!

Benefit High Beam | A classic. One of my favorite highlighter - can't go wrong with it. Gives a great healthy glow. I love the color of it.

Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil | This matte, no shimmer bronzer is great. And the smell? Even greater. A bronzer that smells like chocolate!? Uhm, yes please!

Rimmel Scandaleyes in Nude | A great eyeliner for the waterline, easy to work with and very smooth.

Kate Von D Esperanza eyeshadow palette | Don't let the color selection fool you. It was actually on special at Sephora when I bought it, the color didn't look that much like something I would wear but I actually love it and wear it on a daily basis. I actually use all the color in this a lot, even the colourful ones sometimes. I love the shades galore and dog roses, and placebo (a coral) looks amazing in the crease, almost looks like a sunset haha! Anyways, amazing palette, and packaging! hehe

Wet n' Wild lipstick in Cherry picking | I believe that Wet n' Wild can do no wrong. This lipstick is so amazing and all the colours are beautiful (want mooore!) So pigmented, has great lasting power.

Rimmel Apocalips in Celestial | Love Apocalips. This color is so gorgeous. I really need to try more from this line.

Too Faced Chocolate Bar | This palette is amazing. Comes with 16 eyeshadows with matte & shimmer and shades of neutral/plums/pinks. And like the Milk Chocolate Soleil - it smells like chocolate! Yum.



*Follow me/Contact me*

No comments :

Post a Comment

i appreciate having feedback. i also love receiving suggestions for upcoming post so dont be scared to leave some! i try to read and reply to all of my comments, they honestly mean so much to me <3 if you want to email me, you can do so at sparklethiscity@outlook.com Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...