Follow

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Sephora Wishlist

I love Sephora. I want everything. Seriously. So let's see what I want at the moment.

 Kat Von D | Innerstellar eyeshadow palette
So pretty, right?! The colors are so pretty. I love the mix of purple, neutral and smokey colours.
Check it out by clicking here



Dior | Cheek & Lip glow
I love any type of lip/cheek stains, this one is so cool cause its a custom pink glow.
Check it out by clicking here



tarte | tartelette amazonian clay matte eyeshadow palette
This palette though. It's simply gorgeous. An all-matte palette? Um, yes please! The colours are perfect.
Check it out by clicking here



Glamglow | THIRSTYCLEANSE Daily treatment cleanser
I love the glamglow masks! Now they're doing cleanser. Perfect! Can't wait to try them!
Check it out by clicking here


Btw, does anyone has a good site for making collage (wish list)?! thanks! x






4 comments :

  1. I need that Tarte palette in my life, it's gorgeous :-)

    - Love, Christine ♥
    Makeup, Beauty & Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Tarte palette looks lovely! Picmonkey is a really good free editing site that you can make a collage one if that helps, or Polyvore is good too x

    Antonia | Fifi and the Diamonds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im in love with it! i love pic monkey - ill have to try to make a collage. ill need to check out polyvore as well, thanks xxxxx

      Delete

i appreciate having feedback. i also love receiving suggestions for upcoming post so dont be scared to leave some! i try to read and reply to all of my comments, they honestly mean so much to me <3 if you want to email me, you can do so at sparklethiscity@outlook.com Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...