Follow

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Vichy Dermablend Setting Powder | REVIEW

Hi everyone!

Today I will be reviewing the *Vichy Dermablend Setting Powder. I'm gonna start of by saying that I love this product.  Let's see what this finely milled, hypoallergenic, paraben-free, no-scent and transparent setting powder is all about!


Color/texture: This setting powder is a universal shade (invisible once applied) - can be used by any skin tones. It has a micro fine texture.


Results: Gives a matte/natural finish - made my skin looking flawless and it also leaves your skin super soft. Since using this setting powder, I have noticed a difference with my skin - it has been looking better! It is also a long lasting powder.


Also, it includes a powder puff which works great! This powder is very gentle and lightweight so its great for sensitive skin. I love the fact that its not cake at all and very natural. This product will last you for a long time cause theres a lot of products and you really don't need a lot.

If you're interested in checking out this product, you can go on Escentual by clicking here. Escentual.com have a sale going on now - save 15% off of everything on their site! So don't miss that! It ends on the 12th of January.


*Follow me/Contact me*





No comments :

Post a Comment

i appreciate having feedback. i also love receiving suggestions for upcoming post so dont be scared to leave some! i try to read and reply to all of my comments, they honestly mean so much to me <3 if you want to email me, you can do so at sparklethiscity@outlook.com Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...