Follow

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Warby Parker x Ghostly

Hi everyone!

Today, I will be talking about the new Ghostly collection by Warby Parker. Their collection is inspired by design and it's very fashion forward collection.




As a graphic design lover, I think the eyeware are beautifully made and truly made for people inspired by design.

In my opinion, it's eyewear for fashion forward people (specially artists, musicians, designers). The colours and shapes really set them apart from others.

One of my favourite from the collection is the Curtis in Bourbon Tortoise as featured on the model below.



The Ghostly collection by Warby Parker focuses on eyeglasses and sunglasses. Please check out the links right here and hereif you are interested in learning more about the collection!

Here are some of the different model of eyeglasses and sunglasses from the Warby Parker x Ghostly collection:




Overall, I think it's a great collection: the eyeglasses and sunglasses are very nice, a lot of options and very fashion forward!


*I was contacted by the company to talk about their new collection.


*Follow me/Contact me*


2 comments :

  1. they're so nice! reminds me i need some new glasses haha

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete

i appreciate having feedback. i also love receiving suggestions for upcoming post so dont be scared to leave some! i try to read and reply to all of my comments, they honestly mean so much to me <3 if you want to email me, you can do so at sparklethiscity@outlook.com Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...