Follow

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Roger & Gallet - Fleur de Figuier Ultra-nourishing oil

Hi beauties!

Today, I'll be talking about a new product: Roger and Gallet Fleur de figuier Ultra-nourishing oil*. This is the newest launch from Roger and Gallet - I have never tried any of their products, but after trying this one I really want to try more.



So, basically, this is an oil for the body and the hair. 96% of the ingredients are from natural origins. It has a great smell! This oil has some fruit oils such as grape, pomegranate, black currant, apricot and sweet almond.  It is rich in omega 6 and antioxidant vitamins A and E. It isn't sticky and doesn't take long to absorb. Your skin will feel very smooth after using this. Your hair will be shiny and soft after using this. For the hair, it is suggested to spray the oil in your hands before applying it to your hair, and apply it more on the ends - be careful, if you apply too much it could be too heavy on the hair.



I apply this after getting out of the shower/bath on my skin and it makes my skin so soft and smells wonderful - the smell makes me so happy! Also, it makes my skin look really healthy. I think the packaging is super cute and fancy. It looks very luxurious. It is actually a glass bottle. The back of has a pretty illustration.

Overall, I recommend it, it's a great product - it smells great, has a lovely packaging and makes your skin and hair look great. Just don't apply too much on your hair as it could be a bit heavy.

Check out this product by clicking here.  Also,  Escentual.com is offering a 1/3 off of Roger and Gallet throughout the month of August.

*Follow me/Contact me*

2 comments :

  1. I haven't tried this but I've heard so many wonderful things…I seem to be adding more and more to my purchase list hahaa :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

i appreciate having feedback. i also love receiving suggestions for upcoming post so dont be scared to leave some! i try to read and reply to all of my comments, they honestly mean so much to me <3 if you want to email me, you can do so at sparklethiscity@outlook.com Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...