Follow

Friday, March 14, 2014

Top 5 of 2013 - Haircare

I know, I know, I'm kinda late with this. I don't know why I forgot about my Top 5 of 2013 - Haircare part... I was planning on having more to my Top 5 of 2013 series, but I guess it's a bit too late now... So I'll just have one that is essential: haircare. I guess it's better late than never, right? 

Hopefully you'll still enjoy. Here are my Top 5 of 2013:

*got2b beach trippin' salt-infusion waving spray* 
I've been wanting to try a salt-infused waving spray for a while, but they're always too expensive. So I was super happy to find a drugstore alternative. I'm always wanting to make my curly hair, more on the wavy side... so I could say that this helps the case. It makes your hair look like you've spent the whole day at the beach (I wish). It gives a great wavy texture and still moisturise so it's not crunchy!

*Aussie Sydney Smooth Heat Protector + Leave-in conditioner spray*
I love how this helps straighten your hair with the heat protector and the leave-in conditioner helps to keep your hair silky smooth. A great 2-in-1 product!

*got2b smooth operator with cashmere smoothing hairspray*
First off, can we just take a moment to appreciate the packaging? Ok, now we can move on to the actual product... I've been loving this hairspray since highschool so it's not surprise that it's in my top 5. It's a hairspray infused with cashmere so it leaves your hair smooths, with no fly-aways and frizzies. It keeps your hair in place and it's not crunchy. The smell is amazing as well.

*TRESemmé FreshStart Waterless Foam Shampoo Moisturizing For Curly/Dry Hair*
It's a great alternative to spray especially when you have curly hair. The great thing that makes it easier for us, curly haired people, is that you don't need to brush it off. You can just use a towel.

*Aussie Hair Insurance Split End Protector*
Split end is a hair problem of mine. This product has helped me out to, atleast control more, my split ends.

*Follow me/Contact me*


2 comments :

  1. I haven't tried any of these before but they sound great! It's always good when you find products you love x
    Sweet Dreams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should try some of them. :) yes it is! xx

      Delete

i appreciate having feedback. i also love receiving suggestions for upcoming post so dont be scared to leave some! i try to read and reply to all of my comments, they honestly mean so much to me <3 if you want to email me, you can do so at sparklethiscity@outlook.com Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...