Follow

Friday, March 7, 2014

The five products face

You know when you're running late and you have less than 15 minutes to get ready? Or maybe you just want to have a natural makeup with just 5 products? Then if you have these 5 products or similar ones, you're good to go!


So to start of, for face makeup, if I want a really natural makeup look, I'm not gonna use a foundation. I'll just use a concealer, one that I'm really loving at the moment is my Benefit Erase Paste to hide under eye circle or any other imperfection. For a finishing powder I would use my MAC's Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Powder to even out my skin tone. For blush, I would normally go with a light pink glowy blush like Rimmel's Lasting Finish Soft Colour Blush in Pink Rose.

Now, for the eyes, eyeshadows would be the part we would skip. So I'd only use eyeliner, right now, I'm using L'Oréal Carbon Black Lineur Intense. To finish it off I'd use a voluminous mascara like Rimmel's Scandaleyes Showoff.







4 comments :

  1. I want to try the Mac skin finish!

    http://skinandroses.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Rimmel blush looks nice!

    ahintofbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if you're looking for a natural blush, i really recommend this one x

      Delete

i appreciate having feedback. i also love receiving suggestions for upcoming post so dont be scared to leave some! i try to read and reply to all of my comments, they honestly mean so much to me <3 if you want to email me, you can do so at sparklethiscity@outlook.com Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...