Follow

Friday, March 28, 2014

Revlon Colorburst // Matte + Lacquer balm

Hi! Today, I'll be reviewing the new Revlon Colorburst: Matte + Lacquer balm. I have a matte and a lacquer one to talk about. The first one, which is a matte balm is Unapologetic (matte bright coral). The second one, which is a lacquer balm is Coquette. (glossy soft bright pink with silver shimmer)  The new Revlon Colorburst Balms are very similar to the very popular Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Stain, but not the same textures.


First of, I really like how the packaging matches if it's matte or a lacquer. The application is great plus they are very pigmented. I feel like they don't stay on quite as well as the original balm stains, especially the lacquer one. They have a slight minty smell to it, but not too overpowering.


Unapologetic (matte bright coral): For a matte balm, I really like the fact that its not drying at all. Unapologetic is super bright and pigmented. This one will be perfect for the spring/summer.

Coquette (glossy soft bright pink): This one is great for everyday wear. The only downside is that is doesn't have a good staying power.

Overall, they are very great products. Very pigmented, very easy to work and very pretty shades. The only downside is the fact that they don't stay on for that long...

*Follow me/Contact me*




4 comments :

i appreciate having feedback. i also love receiving suggestions for upcoming post so dont be scared to leave some! i try to read and reply to all of my comments, they honestly mean so much to me <3 if you want to email me, you can do so at sparklethiscity@outlook.com Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...