Follow

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser

Hi! Today I will be reviewing Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser. It's a translucent gel primer that claims to erase pores. You apply this before your foundation or you can wear it alone.




I had high expectation for this. I love Baby Lips, so I was happy that Maybelline was adding a primer to their collection. Not alot of drugstore brands has primers. I tought: a pore eraser? that sounds cool, maybe it'd could replace my Benefit POREfessional primer. Not really...

I didn't feel like it did anything for my pores. It made my face oily. The texture isn't the best, it's way too thin. So if you have oily/combination skin, I would not suggest this... On a positive note, it might help applying/the look of your makeup.

So, I'd suggest that you skip the cute packaging and invest in a high-end primer.



4 comments :

  1. Thanks for this :) I was going to pick it up today as well!


    The Jewel Beauty Blog - A friendly Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    Latest Posts Ft - Balance Me, Laurens Way and NEOM Organics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you I was going to pick this up next time I'd be in Boots but I think i'll wait and get a higher end one! Great post x

    kittensintophats.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

i appreciate having feedback. i also love receiving suggestions for upcoming post so dont be scared to leave some! i try to read and reply to all of my comments, they honestly mean so much to me <3 if you want to email me, you can do so at sparklethiscity@outlook.com Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...