Follow

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Empties #5

Hi everyone! I haven't realized I haven't blogged for the past 7 days! Time seems to go by so quickly that I just don't realize! 

Today, I'll be doing an empties post! 


1.  Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Sandstorm.
This is one powder that I constantly go back to, it's not expensive and it works pretty well. I've been using this since high school and whenever I don't know which powder to buy I go to this one.

2. Physicians Formula Organic Wear Pressed Powder.
Another powder - I wish I could finish my other beauty products as fast as powder ahah! Anyways, this powder was good, but not AMAZING for me to run out and repurchase. The packaging was in like thin carton or something and the cover broke...

3. Bath & Body Works Marshmallow Fluff Hand Sanitizer.
I love those! I'm obsessed with B&BW hand sanitizer. This one smells really good. I love the PocketBac ones but I also like the pump ones. I'm also almost done using another one...

4. The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Serum.
This is a pre-moisturiser treatment. It's really great. This has been the product that made me obsessed with serums. I also really want to try more of The Body Shop's vitamin E range.

5. Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Puff eye roller.
I really like using this! It actually works and really wakes you up in the morning. I will surely repurchase it once I'm done using all my eye creams.


*Follow me/Contact me*

No comments :

Post a Comment

i appreciate having feedback. i also love receiving suggestions for upcoming post so dont be scared to leave some! i try to read and reply to all of my comments, they honestly mean so much to me <3 if you want to email me, you can do so at sparklethiscity@outlook.com Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...