Follow

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Top 5 of 2013 - Skincare

Hi lovelies! Hope you're all having a lovely week! Today, I'll be looking back at what saved my skin in 2013. Throughout 2013, I've been having trouble with dry skin and a bit of acne. So let's see what has helped me!


Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micelle Solution - I don't I have to talk much about this one, because every bloggers raves about it! It's a makeup remover that removes ALL of your makeup, and cleanse so your left with a fresh face and no makeup at all.

Origins Drink Up 10 minute mask to quench skin's thirst - When I went to the Sephora to purchase this, I was looking for the overnight mask, but it wasn't available. The lady suggested me this one: 10 minute mask to quench skin's thirst. It works wonder! Anytime you have dry skin, this will help. Put it on, wait for 10 minutes or more (I always put it on for more than 10 minutes or use it overnight as well), then rinse it off. This smells like apricot, which is wonderful smell. The tube might seem small but it will last forever.

The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Serum - 2013 has been the year that I have been trying out more skincare. The Body Shop is one brand that I recently truly discovered (thanks for blogs), and been loving. The Body Shop isn't that expensive and has great stuff. This serum is described as a pre-moisturiser. It's a great product for people with dry skin that get rids of dry patches. Plus, it sinks in quickly and isn't greasy.

Freeman Refining Facial Cleanser - This leaves my skin looking fresh, feeling super soft while fighting off acne. The smell of this is amazing - smells like pears. This is hands down one of the best cleanser. It will improve your skin texture and balance your skin. It is a very gentle cleanser as well. Hopefully it's not discontinued cause I rarely see it.

N7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Balm - This a great cleansing balm that leaves face super soft. This balm has a light and lovely scent to it. Leaves dry skin feeling smooth. It removes all make-up as well. 



*Follow me/Contact me*



2 comments :

  1. I absolutely love the Bioderma cleansing water, I hate it that it's so hard to get ahold of in the UK! And I really want to try the Origins mask, it's been so hyped up! xx

    http://ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thats not fun. :( and its an amazing mask!!

      Delete

i appreciate having feedback. i also love receiving suggestions for upcoming post so dont be scared to leave some! i try to read and reply to all of my comments, they honestly mean so much to me <3 if you want to email me, you can do so at sparklethiscity@outlook.com Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...