Follow

Friday, January 10, 2014

Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in R.S.V.P.


Hi beauties! Hope you all had a great week and now are ready to enjoy the weekend! Today I'll be reviewing Benefit's Creaseless Cream Shadow in R.S.V.P.


This is my go to cream shadow when I want a quick and easy look that brighten up my makeup. R.S.V.P. is a pinky beige shimmery/champagne color, it's not the most opaque cream shadow ever, but pigmented enough to wear it on its own... Its not as pigmented as MAC eyeshadows. It does slightly crease though, so make sure to put a primer!


The texture is different than MAC Paint Pot or Maybelline Color Tattoo I would say its more creamier, which is why it'd crease more easily... The problem with creasing isn't that bad, but when you're used to Color Tattoos that don't crease at all it can be a little dissapointing.


Here's a swatch of R.S.V.P.

Overall, it's a gorgeous cream shadow but the fact that it's not creaseless as it says is kinda dissapointing. And can we mention how cute the packaging is?

Check it out! - http://www.sephora.com/creaseless-cream-shadow-P378281?skuId=1490580

*Follow me/Contact me*


No comments :

Post a Comment

i appreciate having feedback. i also love receiving suggestions for upcoming post so dont be scared to leave some! i try to read and reply to all of my comments, they honestly mean so much to me <3 if you want to email me, you can do so at sparklethiscity@outlook.com Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...