Follow

Friday, July 26, 2013

The Liebster Award Tag

Hey everyone!

HeatherLeanne @ heatherssway (blog here) tagged me for this tag! Thank you by the way! Anyways I'm doing this tag, hopefully you guys enjoy those kind of posts. :)


If you don't know what the Liebster Award tag is,  it is tag given to bloggers with less than 200 followers. From each tag the blogger nominates blogs of which they enjoy reading to take part.
Without any further ado.

Here are the questions:
 
1. Can you remember the first beauty product you tried, if so what was it?
OMG no! But I remember buying alot of NYC product!! And like Lipsmackers and stuff like that! :) ahah!

2. What do you enjoy the most about blogging?
What I really like about blogging is sharing my passion with like-minded people, learning more about products, voicing my opinion in hope of helping others, expressing myself, the support everyone in the beauty community is amazing as well! There's so many thing I enjoy about blogging I could go on and on.

3. Do you have an everyday go to foundation?
Nope-- I'm still trying to find that one foundation that is perfect for my skin.

4. How long did it take you to decide on a name for your blog?
Not long at all.

5. What is your top beauty tip?
Blending is a very important thing! Aha!

6. What is your favourite high street clothing brand?
omg I don't know! there's so many!

7. Shoes or bags (or neither!)? 
Bags (even though I rarely found some that I really love)

8. What did you want to be when you were little?
I remember that for the longest time I wanted to be an actress.

9. Favourite colour of nail polish?
Neutral, pastels, reds, corals, turquoise/mint, there's so many colors that I like ahah! 

10. Biggest beauty blunder?
Not sure :/

11.If you could only wear one make up product for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
Uhm, mascara or eyeliner. That's not an easy question! Aha

I am tagging the following bloggers:


I love to read their blogs, and would like their answers to these questions! :) 

No comments :

Post a Comment

i appreciate having feedback. i also love receiving suggestions for upcoming post so dont be scared to leave some! i try to read and reply to all of my comments, they honestly mean so much to me <3 if you want to email me, you can do so at sparklethiscity@outlook.com Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...