Follow

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

This Or That Tag

Hi everyone, I've been meaning to do a tag for a while and I've seen the This or that tag go around on blogs and thought: why not? I enjoy tag posts because you get to know more about the blogger, so anyways, I hope you enjoy!!



Makeup:

1; Brush or Bronzer? ...do you mean bLush?!? if so blush!

2; Lip gloss or Lipstick? I would say lipstick, but I like both :( ahah!

3; Eyeliner or Mascara? Mascara for sure!

4; Foundation or Concealer? Foundation!

5; Neutral or coloured eyeshadow? Neutral.

6; Pressed or loose eyeshadows? Pressed.

7; Brushes or sponges? Brushes.

Nails:

8. OPI or Nails Inc? I don't own any Nails Inc at the moment, want to try but, yeah. So I'll say OPI.

9; Long or Short? Medium?! aha

10; Acrylic or natural? Depends though :)

11; Darks or Brights? Depends on the season

12; Flower or no flower? No flower I'd say.

13; Lotion or body butter? Lotion.

14; Body wash or soap? Body wash.

Fashion:

15; Jeans or sweatpants? Jeans for everyday life. 

16; Long sleeve or short? It depends!

17; Dresses or skirts? Probably dresses.

18; Stripes or plain? Depends.

19; Flip flops or sandals? Both!

20; Scarves or hats? Don't wear hats, so scarves.

21; Studs or dangly earrings? Both, just depends on how I feel!

23; Heels or flats? Again, it depends on the occasion and stuff!

24; Cowboy or riding boots? Don't wear these because I don't have any. But I would wear both!

25; Jacket or hoodie? Depends.

26; Topshop or River Island? I never went to any of those store, but I know that I would like them both!

Hair:

27; Curly or straight? Well my hair are naturally curly, but I kinda prefer wavy beachy hair aha!

28; Bun or ponytail? With curly hair, bun. Straight, pony tail.

29; Bobby pins or butterfly clips? Bobby pins.

30; Hair spray or gel? Hair spray.

31; Long or short? Longlonglong.

32; Light or dark? Light.

33; Side sweep bangs or full bangs? Side full bang kinda thing.

34; Up or down? Down.

Random:

35; Rain or shine? Shine. 

36; Summer or winter? Summer of course!

37; Fall or spring? Spring!

38; Chocolate or vanilla? Depends for what, really tough to choose one aha!

39; Shower or bath. Both.

40; Comedy or horror? Comedy!


Follow me/Contact me:

  

No comments :

Post a Comment

i appreciate having feedback. i also love receiving suggestions for upcoming post so dont be scared to leave some! i try to read and reply to all of my comments, they honestly mean so much to me <3 if you want to email me, you can do so at sparklethiscity@outlook.com Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...