Follow

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Review | NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Boho Chic

Hi beauties! Today, I will be reviewing one of my favorite product at the moment (or one of my favorite blush of all time): NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Boho Chic.



I love neutral make up product, but still visible. I would describe the color as a light cool pink has a slight bit of micro glitter (I'm not the biggest fan of glittery blushes, but I hardly notice it) gives a dewy and glowy look. It's a beautiful natural color. If you're into dewy and glowy look, I would suggest to pair it up with Benefit High Beam! This product is perfect for Spring/Summer because it's not too powdery.


If you're a beginner with cream blushes, this is very easy to work with and blend out. I don't use a specific brush, most of the time, I will use my fingers and it's super easy to blend out. PS: On the picture it doesn't look pigmented, but it really is, I just had a hard time truly capturing the color!


The packaging, I LOVE it. It's sleek, reminds me of MAC packaging! I love how you can see the color. The name (Boho Chic) is really cute! (If you didn't knew, I love anything hippie/boho/indie.)



I love NYX products and I really want too try more products from them! Those cream blushes are no exception!

What's your favorite NYX product?



8 comments :

  1. This looks like a really nice blusher shade :) I'm really getting into cream blushers recently, I would love to try a NYX one! xx

    belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it really is! me too, nyx have great cream blushes x

      Delete
  2. This looks like such a pretty colour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is a lovely color! one of my favorite atm :)

      Delete
  3. i'd love to try this! it's such a pretty colour

    from helen at thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win asos, topshop or space nk vouchers + a goodie bag! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! I need to try more of there products. Xxx
    www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

i appreciate having feedback. i also love receiving suggestions for upcoming post so dont be scared to leave some! i try to read and reply to all of my comments, they honestly mean so much to me <3 if you want to email me, you can do so at sparklethiscity@outlook.com Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...