Follow

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Update + Question

Hi lovelies!

Ok so, I'm totally in love with my new blog design. I did it myself and I'm proud. What do you guys think of it? Any feedback is greatly appreciated. :)

I have a question, you know on the right side, my profile picture; how do I make it bigger? Let me know in the comments or email (my address is sparklethiscityxo@hotmail.com)

On another note, I feel like I'm getting better at posting weekly, it's becoming more of a natural thing for me to blog, so I'm happy for that. I will probably post today or soon enough, cause I have alot of ideas. If you have any ideas/requests for me please put them in the comments and I will try to do it!

I would also like to say thank you to all my followers for reading my posts and commenting, it truly means alot to me! Hope you're all having a nice week and day! X

Caroline


Follow me/Contact me:
Twitter: www.twitter.com/caroline__ro
Instagram: www.instagram.com/caroline__ro
Email: sparklethiscityxo@hotmail.com

2 comments :

i appreciate having feedback. i also love receiving suggestions for upcoming post so dont be scared to leave some! i try to read and reply to all of my comments, they honestly mean so much to me <3 if you want to email me, you can do so at sparklethiscity@outlook.com Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...