Follow

Sunday, April 14, 2013

March favorites

Hi beauties! Wow, already time for another favorites of the month! I feel like this year is gonna go by fast, kinda scary. But anyways, here is the thing I've been loving in March! Hope you enjoy!

Lip products:
L'Oréal Balm Colour Riche in Heavenly Berry: I love berry colored lipstick. This is very sheer so it's great for everyday use and moisturizes at the same time.

Maybelline Color Whisper: This is like a ''my lips but better'' color. It's perfect for everyday use. The formula is light, which is awesome for spring. Love them. I plan on doing a full review on those soon, so watch out for that!

Buxom lipgloss in Creamsicle: If you don't know this yet: I'm a big coral fan. Especially during the Spring and Summer. I really like this gloss.

Rimmel Scandaleyes in Nude: This is pretty much all over the beauty community and for a good reason; it's so pretty on the waterline and it brightens up the eyes.

Wet N' Wild blush in Heather Silk: Really a pretty blush and it adds a nice glow to the skin. Super pigmented also.

Urban Decay Naked Basics Eyeshadow Palette: This is the newest Naked palette from UD, includes mostly matte shades. For some reason, I've been really liking matte eyeshadows and this is a great palette.

Origins Drink Up 10 minute mask to quench skin's thirst: I've been having trouble with dry skin lately. This has been a great for that. I apply it for 10 minutes on clean skin then rinse it off and I have smoother skin. You can also put it on overnight and wash it off in the morning (still need to try that). It has a great smell, also!

Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in Vanilla: This is a great foundation. Feels light on skin while having some coverage. Great for Spring!


Benefit Watt's Up! Highlighter: This is a great highlighter with a champagne glow. I love how I can notice the glow but it's not too much. I plan on buying the full size when I'm done with my beauty insider gift.

Maybelline Color tattoo in Barely Beige: This is a soft beige color with a golden frost finish! Been using it everyday. Versatile cream shadow.

Lise Watier Ombre Soufflé Suprême in Taupe Fantasia: I think that the brand Lise Watier is a brand you can only get in Canada. This is one of the most unique eyeshadow 'cream' I've seen. It's  long lasting eyeshadow part cream/part mousse. Light airy formula, gives a great glow for luminous eyes. What a great product, Lise Watier!

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion: Who hasn't heard of this amazing product? This is the best primer ever, it makes eyeshadow stay on ALL DAY, absolutely no creasing and makes colors appear more vibrant!

Benefit mascara They're real!: I love this mascara. I will surely buy the full size when I'm out of this. Jet-black, glossy mascara that curls, volumizes and seperates lashes! Volume and length.  What more could you ask for? The custom-domed is one thing that makes this mascara outstanding: you can get precise applications for those tiny lashes you can't usually get.

- Caroline xx

Follow me/Contact me:
Twitter: www.twitter.com/caroline__ro
Instagram: www.instagram.com/caroline__ro
Email: sparklethiscityxo@hotmail.com

4 comments :

  1. What great favourites, I have the naked palette, but really want the basics one as well! Need to try the revlon foundation, heard it's a great dupe for urban decays naked, can you tell I'm an UD fan lol

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd really like to try that Wet N' Wild blush! I have one in Berry Shimmer and it's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are amazing blushes. out of the three, berry shimmer is the only one i don't have, need to get on that hahaa!

      Delete

i appreciate having feedback. i also love receiving suggestions for upcoming post so dont be scared to leave some! i try to read and reply to all of my comments, they honestly mean so much to me <3 if you want to email me, you can do so at sparklethiscity@outlook.com Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...