Follow

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Beauty products haul

Hi beauties! Today, I will be doing a haul of things I bought in the past few weeks.

Aussie Hair Insurance Split End Protector

Maybelline Color Whisper in Cherry on top

Loreal Colour Riche Caresse Wet Shine Stain in Pink perseverance

Swatches:
Top: L'Oreal Pink perseverance. Bottom: Maybelline Cherry on top.

Maybelline Dreamlumi touch Highlighting Concealer in Ivory

Essence quattro eyeshadow in "Over the taupe"

Essence I <3 STAGE eyeshadow base

Hope you enjoyed this haul! Please let me know in the comment if you want a review on specific products! xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

i appreciate having feedback. i also love receiving suggestions for upcoming post so dont be scared to leave some! i try to read and reply to all of my comments, they honestly mean so much to me <3 if you want to email me, you can do so at sparklethiscity@outlook.com Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...