Follow

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Products I love using everyday

Hi beauties! Today I felt like showing some of my favorites everyday makeup. I have not found a routine that I stick to, and I change my use of product, because I don't like making my other product lonely! ;) Ha, just kidding.
Products:

E.L.F. Makeup Mist & Set- Or I like to call it: a hairspray for the face. Perfect for oily skin and long nights out.

Tarte Clean State Flawless 12hr brightening primer- A primer is essential if you want your make up to stay on all-day. (Who doesn't?)

Revlon Colorstay Foundation- Great foundation for flawless look and lightweight feel.

NYX Concealer in a jar- Perfect for imperfection.

Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder- If you have shine on your face, this will matify your face.

Annabelle Blushon #18- Perfect color for this season!

Sephora Silk Blush Bronzer Duo, Argentinean Duo- This come with a blush, but I'm talking about bronzer. Bronzer will make you look like you've been tanning in this cold winter.

Benefit High Beam Luminescent Complexion Enhancer- Put this on your cheekbones and you'll look like a superstar!

NARS Turkish Delight- This gloss is famous because of Kim Kardashian. It is perfect combined with the next lipstick, that she also uses with Turkish Delight.

MAC Angel- Perfect Kim K combo. This has become her signature look. It's such a perfect color and with the gloss, it's a delight.

Urban Decay Primer Potion- I'm sure you've all seen this primer before. You need a primer if you don't want your eyeshadow to crease throughout the day. Trust me.

Lancome Hypnose Mascara- If I could only wear one thing (apart from face product) - mascara would be it! It's a must. Even people who doesn't wear alot of make up uses mascara because it just opens up your eyes and makes a difference.

Maybelline Line Stiletto- Eyeliner is a must also.

Milani Brow fix brow kit- If you don't already use a brow powder, you really should because it frames your face like nothing else.

Color tattoo in Barely Beige by Maybelline- Perfect for a base or alone.

Wet n' wild cream shadow pencil- This is perfect for inner eyes, it will brighten up your whole face like nothing else would.

Urban Decay Naked Palette- This palette is perfection. Perfect for everyday use. I love using eyeshadow everyday because it's one of the most creative part of makeup.

What do you like to use everyday? XO
Caroline

8 comments :

  1. Love this post, and blog. I'm a new follower.
    Rachael x
    http://beautyin1place.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mascara is also a MUST for me, i'm okay with leaving my house with no makeup on but i MUST have mascara on. Mascara makes such a difference in your appearance.
    New Follower, you definitely have a great blog!

    -Karly

    karlymichellem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a lot of these products too. I ran out of Benefit High Beam though, I miss it :( I nominated you for the Versitile Blogger Award BTW: http://littlerdbw.blogspot.ca/2012/12/versitile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Concealer is my ultimate must-have for everyday. I'm also a new follower and a fellow Canadian :) Found you through Little Red Bow/Christine's Versatile Blogger nomination! :)
    xx

    lilstephh.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup that and mascara. awh that's so cool :) xx

      Delete

i appreciate having feedback. i also love receiving suggestions for upcoming post so dont be scared to leave some! i try to read and reply to all of my comments, they honestly mean so much to me <3 if you want to email me, you can do so at sparklethiscity@outlook.com Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...