Follow

Monday, December 10, 2012

Essie: Sew Psyched

I've been wanting this nail polish for over a year now. I finally picked it up and I do not regret. Essie Sew Psyched is very pigmented, I could say that one coat and you're good to go! The color is simply beautiful, especially for this time of the year. It did not chip fast (minus the picture above; it was taken 3 days without applying some back). If you love army green, I consider this the perfect one.

I love essie polishes although they do take a long time to dry up, they don't chip very easily and have a great color selection.

I really need to get my hand on essie Christmas collection! Did you pick some up yet? Which one?

Thank you for reading xo
OH, and btw, for anyone who might ask, I got my bow ring at ALDO ACCESSORIES, it was about 12$ (I think) it came with a gold and charcoal/dark gray/black. They are beautiful!

No comments :

Post a Comment

i appreciate having feedback. i also love receiving suggestions for upcoming post so dont be scared to leave some! i try to read and reply to all of my comments, they honestly mean so much to me <3 if you want to email me, you can do so at sparklethiscity@outlook.com Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...