Follow

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Trend: Edgy

I've been noticing it everywhere. Blogs, magazines, runaway. Edgy is definatly in. Some may like it, some may not. But I really like it, I feel like I have a hippie/boho/indie/whatever you wanna call it, but I love adding edginess to my daily outfits! Stars, leather and chains has a certain edge to it. That's why I lovelovelove this purse from mark.
Studs/arm candy: they're everywhere and I can't hide the fact that I'm totally obsessed with them. Studs are so edgy, you can find basicly any kind of piece of clothing/accessories with them on. They add arm candies a certain edge. Really cute.
Crosses are also very in. I've seen SOO many clothing/accessories with them on!
Ear cuffs: SO edgy and something RihRih would wear. Totally digging it. I really love the jewelry edgy trends are bringing in the stores.
Dark reds/bordeaux red/red wine/oxblood red: This is so in right now! For clothing, nails and lips. Remind me of something Lana Del Rey would wear.

No comments :

Post a Comment

i appreciate having feedback. i also love receiving suggestions for upcoming post so dont be scared to leave some! i try to read and reply to all of my comments, they honestly mean so much to me <3 if you want to email me, you can do so at sparklethiscity@outlook.com Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...