Follow

Friday, November 16, 2012

Haul

Hi there, I don't know if I'm the only one but during new seasons I always buy a ton of product, makeup and clothes! New season are always an exciting time of the year for us shopaholic! I bought a lot of thing in the past couple weeks that I'm super excited to talk about and give you mini reviews. b>All is bright, lip glaze set by stila One thing I'm always excited about during the holiday season is - makeup kits! I was so happy when I found this one at a local drugstore, All is bright, lip glaze set by stila for only 33$ (for 8)! I believe they are smaller sizes, but when I went to NYC, I bought 3 for about 16$ and they still aren't empty. I love stila lip glazes, the colors are beautiful, they have such a good smell and they're super pigmented.
*** Garnier Fructis Style, Curl Calm Down Anti-Frizz Cream I have curly hair and curly hair tends to get frizzy. So having this is a must for me. I have changed a couple of products in my hair routine and noticed a difference. So I guess this works really well. I love it so far and recommend it.
*** TRESemme FreshStart Waterless Foam Shampoo Moisturizing, for curly/dry hair I needed a new shampoo, and I wanted to try a new one. This one screamed my name, it's a foam shampoo (the ones I had we're spray ones). It's really good if you have curly hair, cause you don't need to brush it out (brushing it out causes to have frizzy hair throughout the day). As the bottle say, you just use a towel, to remove any dirt and excess oil. I only used it once or twice, if you want a full review later let me know.
*** Aussie Sprunch, mousse + leave-in conditioner I think this has to be one of my favorite mousse I tried over the years. Not only it has an awesome smell, but it leaves your hair natural (aka not like if you have ton of mousse). Its flexible. PLUS it has a leave-in conditioner, which makes your hair looks sooo much better. I'm always reaching for more beachy/curly hair and this makes it work! Try it and you won't regret it.
*** Marc Anthony Pro Shine Hot tools mist This is probably the best shine spray that I've tried. Not only does it act as shine spray, it's also a heat protectant. This is one of the new product in my hair routine and I have noticed a difference.
*** Neutrogena naturals multi-vitamin nourishing daily moisturizer I've used it about 3 times and I already love it. It feels great on my skin and it has a great smell!
So this is it for today, please let me know if you want a review on a certain product or any questions in the comments and I'll be sure to answer you! Thank you for reading. xoxo Caroline

No comments :

Post a Comment

i appreciate having feedback. i also love receiving suggestions for upcoming post so dont be scared to leave some! i try to read and reply to all of my comments, they honestly mean so much to me <3 if you want to email me, you can do so at sparklethiscity@outlook.com Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...