Follow

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Haul: Bath & Body Works

I'm obsessed with the holidays. So many different things are in store. One of my favorite during the Christmas season have to be B&BW. Their Christmas stuff puts me in jolly mood! I've bought some things and I plan on buying more. Yup, I'm obsessed! I love the smell. I love vanilla. There's something about this one though. Sorry I suck at explaining smells.
I love this one also. Cannot wait to try them.
This cream is so moisturizing. It's perfect for this time of the year.
I'm so excited about using this one. I love peppermint and this smells EXACTLY like peppermint. Christmas mood guaranteed.
I bought 5 of them because they were on special. 5$ for 5. And I use them all so much. Also I bought some Christmas ones. B&BW are my favorite hand sanitizer.

No comments :

Post a Comment

i appreciate having feedback. i also love receiving suggestions for upcoming post so dont be scared to leave some! i try to read and reply to all of my comments, they honestly mean so much to me <3 if you want to email me, you can do so at sparklethiscity@outlook.com Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...